Noises


Monday, February 22, 2010

Gundam RX 78-2 Short Story - Time Kills (NO:1)

Okay,my dear gundam comrades and friends might know that i have the habit to make senseless or sense-full stories with my simple and small yet useful RX 78-2 which is the father of all Gundam. It's 1/144 so you can imagine how sad i am of a person.Here's story number 1.Please Enjoy.^_^

MAN!!!Nail polish is so cool~~~Now i just have to wait for my girlies and boyies to get their pedicure and manicure dry.


I'll just take a walk with my mighty hairpin...

what the???Why is there a Tag Heuer watching blocking my way?I CAN'T MOVE SIDEWAYS YOU FRIGGIN WATCH!!!I MUST WALK STRAIGHT!

COME ON~~~Move already~~~~

By the power invested in this hairpin, i shall slice you into half so i can have my path back!!!

HAIRPIN SUBMITTING SPIN!!POWWWW~~

What the..That blow was suppose to work!0_0!

i lost a fight to a stationary watch. This is an extreme humiliation if imma go tell my homies!!!

Goodbye world~~
Hey..This hairpin is kinda comfy to scratch my plastic tummy with~~
Scratch scratch scratch

AH!Darn.I cut my wires!It was too comfy to notice.Anyway..Bye bye.

TAG HEUER= Are you insane?The power of my motor gives out great vibrations enough to kill you.Wait!!!YOU SHOULD HAD WAITED FOR ME!DON'T DIE YET!I NEED TO TELL YOU MORE!Us genuine watches last for decades!!It's still another 20 years for me to die~~~~
Darn...you dead?Never mind...

END

1 comment:

  1. http://www. Stories.pk i have visited to this site and found to get the interested short story which is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Homies Talk