Noises


Monday, March 22, 2010

GoonGoon's day out-1 @The Mall Gadong

Hi everyone.I'm Goon Goon the RX78-2 Gundam.Yay.During 28th February which was a Sunday,my cute owner brought me along to have a look at the local Mall.Here's a report of what i have done!


YAY!!IN THE CAR!!!

YIPEE!!!I'M A COWBOY.YAY~~~

darn it zhi.=_=.Great improvisation for a seat belt.(and no.i am not loving it.=_=)



Mac Donald Restaurant in Brunei.The one and only in Brunei.=_=


THE Mall GADONG!!!WHEEPIEEE.(ZHI IS PULLING ME AWAY.,she said that it's dangerous.whatever.=_=.)

rizqun hotel!!!

What?I have to go into Zhi's bag?=_=.Never mind.I'M GOING TO THE MALL GADONG~~~~

Im in Pizza Hut Primo.WHEEPIEEE


What should i have?^^

This $6.90 set is sooo good!I can get a main,side and a coke!AHHH.I HATE CHOICES!
LASAGNA?BAKED RICE?SEAFOOD?PIZZA???WAHHHH~~~~~~

YAY!I ORDERED.now walking away...JUMP!^^

holy keropok~~~IS THAT FOOD?


HOLY KEROPOK!!!SALAD!!!AHH!!!ZHI ATE HALF OF THEM!!!lettuce,corn,carrots and yummy salad sauce.OMG!!!


Zhi ordered the Baked Rice Montana Doria(or something.)Chicken+seafood.OMG!!!

omg...yummy..

Zhi ordered lemon tea.She has to pay an extra dollar for it.^^.

Watching Zhi eat.T_T

I AM DUNKING AIR INTO THE GLASS.=_=

Finally..Home.Had juice.SOOO TIRED!!!=_=.
Zhi practically had too much fun and forgot about me.She pierced her ears,walked,karaoke,looked at fashion stuff,accessories,CD,walked,teased,made fun of people,run.LALALALALALA.
So weird.=_=.oh yeah.i forgot that she was a girl.=_=...
Btw,do you know,her dad bought me from JAPAN!!!.HAHA.
Please await for my other stories.THANKS FOR READING MY (SAD) REPORT.=D.^^(=_=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Homies Talk